Sunday, July 3, 2011

In My Mailbox (9)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by the Story Siren. Here, I post any items that I buy/borrow/receive from this past Monday until the time this is posted on Sunday.


Not a long list this week but I've got some good ones!

Bought (from the lovely Barnes and Noble) and signed!

Jeremy Bender vs. the Cupcake Cadets by Eric Luper
Change of Heart by Shari Mauer
Purge by Sarah Littman
Will Work for Prom Dress by Aimee Ferris

ARCs

Into the Parallel by Robin Brande

What's in your mailbox?

3 comments:

  1. Change of Heart sounds good - hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice selection of titles. Different from everybody else. New follower. Enjoy them. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a nice list of books that you received in your mailbox this week.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback, so what are your thoughts?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...